Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Virtual Ice Cream Party and Summer Events!

It's officially Summer!

That means it's time for an ice cream party by the pool. Katherine from Beauty Within would probably top her ice cream with raspberries. What's your favorite topping?
 
 
While you eat your virtual ice cream I'd like to share a few upcoming events. First of all, both books in the Riley Family Legacy Series are just 99 cents until August 1st! Don't miss out on this great sale and please share with friends.
 
Click Here to Purchase on Amazon
*Also Available on Nook*

 
Second, I would like to invite you to join me at the Awe Inspired Facebook party this coming Monday 6/29/15. I will be hosting from 6-7pm Central Time. There will be fun games and giveaways. I'd love to chat with you there.
 
Click Here to Join the Event!
 
I hope you are having a wonderful summer so far. Please stop by on Monday for a special update on the third book in the Riley Family Legacy Series. Thank you for all your support and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment