Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Beauty Restored Update and Quiz

If you enjoyed the Riley Family Legacy Novellas, you'll love hearing this update! Beauty Restored is getting closer to completion. It's now in the final editing stages. I have my sights set on early November for the release date! However, I'm still waiting on a few things before making the official announcement.
 
The current manuscript draft ... Isn't it pretty? ;)

This will be the final book in the series. It makes me a little sad because I love these characters so much, but you never know... we could see them reappear later on ... hint, hint...

Beauty Restored still follows the characters from the Riley family that you have grown to love but centers on Luke's daughter. The theme verse is from 2 Timothy 1:7, focusing on overcoming fear. I don't want to giveaway too much but here's a short teaser...

When Carmen Riley volunteers at a youth camp for the summer, she must learn to put her fears aside in order to serve God. But how will she cope when an old family secret turns her world upside down?

I'm so excited about this new book and wish I didn't have to wait until November to share it with you. However, here is a fun new quiz to keep you busy in the meantime. Thanks for all your support and encouragement. Blessings ~ Rachel
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment