Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bloggers and Reviewers Needed!


Hi everyone! I hope you are having an excellent end to your summer. With Fall almost here, I'm gearing up for a new release on October 8th. If you haven't heard about it yet please visit my Beauty Restored Book Page to find out more.
 
With that being said, I'm excited to announce that Beauty Restored will be going on tour! A book tour, that is. Carmen Riley is so excited to share her story with you. :)
 
Speaking of the tour ... Are you an Author, Blogger or Reviewer? I'd love for you to join. I still have plenty of spots open on the tour. If you are interested, please sign up by clicking the link below.
 
 
As always, thanks for all of your encouragement and support! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you on the tour. I will have more information soon. Blessings. ~Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment