Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Exciting Book News!


It’s here!


I’m happy to announce that Beauty Within, book one in the Riley Family Legacy Novellas is now available in audiobook form!


It took some time and patience to find the right voice to narrate this story. However I’m so thankful that God led me to a great producer for this project at just the right time.

Listen to a Free sample here!

Available on



Sarah Pavelec was a joy to work with and her narration of the book far exceeded my expectations. I can’t thank her enough for the amazing job she did. If you’re interested in finding out more about Sarah and other books she’s narrated, feel free to visit her website here.


Thanks to everyone for all your support and encouragement. It’s been such a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment