Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Beauty Begins

Can you believe it's all ready June? I don't know about you but I'm loving the warm weather and seeing the flowers in full bloom. God is an amazing artist, isn't He?

Speaking of the blooming flowers ... I'm happy to announce that some new writing projects are blooming! Beauty Restored, book three in the Riley Family Legacy Series is in the editing stage right now and I will be sharing some more about that with you soon.

In the meantime, I'd like to share a freebie read that will be available tomorrow. Beauty Begins is a serial novelette and I will be posting a new chapter to download every month exclusively for my newsletter subscribers. Here's a little more information.

Beauty Begins
A Riley Family Legacy Prequel

Seven years before the events of Beauty Within ... Katherine Riley makes a life altering decision to leave her hometown and marry her high school sweetheart. However, she soon discovers that the life of a military wife is much harder than she imagined. Will their love and faith be enough to guide them through the trials ahead?
_________________________________
 
Do you want to receive this freebie read in your mailbox?

Click Here to Subscribe.
 
Thank you for reading and keep Shining for Him. :)
 

2 comments: