Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

A Sunny Reminder


This summer and fall I’ve noticed wild sunflowers popping up everywhere. The happy bright yellow flowers make me smile whenever I see them. It amazes me that they actually track the sun from east to west during the day. They draw energy and life from its rays.

Just like these flowers, we need God in our lives. His love and mercy are what gives us life. Like the verse from Lamentations 3:22-23 says, His faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. They never run out.

Sometimes the stress of everyday life can distract us from our need to be close to God. However, just like the sunflowers, if we follow the leading of our heavenly father, He will supply everything we need.

~ ~ ~


Sunflowers play an important role in my new book, Beauty Restored. To celebrate its release, here’s a fun quiz about sunflowers. I'd love to hear about your results in the comments. Also, don’t forget to sign up for the Giveaway that runs until October 26th!

 





 

God bless and keep shining for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment