Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Diamond Mine of Christian Fiction Interview

I'm honored to have an interview featured on The Mine of Christian Fiction today with Rebekah Millet. She asked some fun and intriguing questions that I can't wait to share with you. Here's a short preview ... enjoy!

*Photo Credit: MR LIGHTMAN at www. freedigitalphotos.net

Rebekah:  What's your favorite thing about the Christian romance genre?
Rachel:     Well, I've always been a romantic at heart. I think that is why I enjoy writing Christian romance so much. I love writing stories that are sweet and suspenseful with a message of faith weaved in.
 
Rebekah:  Describe Restored Beauty in three separate words.
Rachel:     Charming, suspenseful and heartwarming
 
Rebekah:  If your book was made into a movie, what actors would you cast as your main hero and heroine?
Rachel:     Oh boy, that's a hard one. I must confess that I spend too much time on Pinterest looking for people who resemble my characters. LOL. I haven't pinned down any for the third book yet, but for the first in the series it would be Rachel Hendrix for Katherine Arnold and Dan Stevens for Ryan Hudson.
 
Rebekah:  How long did it take you to write this book? How do you balance writing with other responsibilities (job, family, etc.)?
Rachel:     This book took me about three months to write (but much more time to edit). It was the shortest amount of time I've ever spent on the first draft of a book. I think the storyline was so much fun that I just flew right through. It's my favorite book in the series.
 
Being a stay-at-home mom allows me to write for a living. However, it's often a balancing act with my kids needing me during the day...........
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment