Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Interview with JB Hawker

~ Excerpt from jbhawker.com ~

We are pleased to have Rachel Skatvold joining us today.
Hello, Rachel. Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule writing inspirational romance, devotions, and encouraging blogs to be with us. My readers and I are looking forward to getting to know you better.

You recently completed your novella series (Riley Family Legacy Novellas) and your first full-length novel (Escaping Reality) is in pre-order for publication this month. Besides the length, what was the biggest difference between writing a novella and a longer book?

Rachel: Thank you for having me as a guest today. I think the biggest difference between one of my novellas and a longer book is the complexity of the story line. In my novellas I had to stay completely focused on the main characters, so it left very little time to make any subplots for minor characters. With my new full-length novel, Escaping Reality, the plot is still fast moving and suspenseful but you get to know the minor characters a little better and there are more plot twists, which are always fun to create....



No comments:

Post a Comment