Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Tropical Target Release Week Fun

 


Something New!

I'm excited to announce the release of another Suamalie Island book! Tropical Target by Jennifer Pierce looks like such a fun and exciting read! To celebrate this new release, the authors of the series ... myself included... are sharing a blog post. This week the theme is family. Look for my story below. Also, don't forget to read more about the book and sign up for the giveaway!

My Story...

In Tropical Target, Noa's mother cooks meals for her family, even though they're adults. Do you and your family get together regularly? What do you do? Watch a movie? Have a meal?

I can relate to having family meals together with my parents and siblings, even as adults. As a kid, we'd always have family night once a week. I had a family of six, plus my grandparents and uncle would come over, too, along with family friends. Sometimes we'd have so many people in the house, we'd barely have enough chairs for them all! I remember helping make the family meals and my dad saying to add extra green beans to the pot because a few more people were coming to dinner. I have a lot of good memories from family nights. We'd eat, play games, share old stories and enjoy plenty of laughter.

Today, we still get together when we can. My family is so big that almost every month has a birthday party to attend. We get together to celebrate, often with a big meal. I love my big family!

Do you have any fun family memories to share? If so, I'd love to hear about them in the comments!

More about the Book...

Being accused of murdering a client isn’t good for business.

Tropical islands are popular for destination weddings. But Le Cadeau Île won’t be a popular destination for long if Detective Noa Tanielu can’t find out who is responsible for a ring of thefts occurring during weddings. When the thefts escalate to the murder of a bridezilla, the most likely suspect is the new wedding photographer.

Wedding photographer Haley Marsh moved to the island to nurse her broken heart and start over after being dumped two days before her wedding. When she’s moved from the suspect list to the target list, a little white lie leads to a fake engagement. With Haley’s connections to the wedding business, it’s clear the key to solving this case lies in keeping up the charade.

Noa and Haley must navigate the investigation and Noa’s mother’s attempts to make the engagement all too real…if they survive that is.


Take a trip to the Suamalie Islands where palm trees sway, the sand and sea pulse with life, and the people will steal your heart.



Follow the Tour!


Jennifer Pierce: September 26


Rachel Skatvold: September 27


Tabitha Bouldin: September 28


Chautona Havig: September 29


Marguerite Gray: September 30


Melissa McKay Wardwell: October 1




Enter in the Giveaway...







No comments:

Post a Comment