Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Book Launch Count Down

And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

Phillipians 6:1 NLT
 
 
Exciting news! The Beauty Within book launch is only two weeks away. As you can see from the photo above, my first order of books have arrived for my book launch party and book signing coming up on October 10th.
 
This week I'm taking some time to reflect on all God has done in these past seven months to make this book a reality. He's opened so many doors and sent some wonderful friends and family to encourage me throughout this journey. Right now the verse from Philippians 6:1 is such an encouragement because this book's journey of publication is almost complete! Really it's only the beginning though.
 
 
This week I'm trying something a little different. Please watch my video diary for the story behind the writing of Beauty Within!
 
 

 
 
 
Thank you for watching and have a blessed week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment