Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Interview with Ginger Solomon

Author Interview with Rachel Skatvold

What do you like to read?
My book genre tastes are kind of eclectic. I started loving to read in middle school and the first book I remember falling in love with was The Hatchet by Gary Paulsen because it was full of adventure and suspense. Now, I still read adventure packed stories but also love Christian romance, especially historical. Janette Oak and Stephanie Grace Whitson are two of my favorite authors. Their stories warm my heart and teach life lessons about faith.
I’m glad I’m not the only eclectic reader out there. I cut my teeth on mysteries, but love fantasy, supernatural, and romance of almost all types. Tell us about a typical day in your house.
As a homeschooling mom and writer, my day is a little unpredictable but.....

No comments:

Post a Comment