Pages

Monday, October 25, 2021

Hooper Safe Haven Release Party!

I'm excited to announce the release of Hooper Safe Haven! This has been my favorite book to write so far in the Independence Islands Series. It is not only a love story, but there are also secrets to be revealed and a mystery solved. You'll have to read the book to find out more!

To celebrate this new release, the Independence Islands authors have gotten together for a release week party. This time we are discussing how our favorite pair of shoes match our personality. Keep reading to find out what my favorite shoes are and why. Also, you are invited to follow the release party this week through the other authors' blogs. There will be fun giveaways to sign up for so don't forget to enter! Thank you for helping us celebrate Hooper Safe Haven's release. 

Order Your Copy of Hooper Safe Haven Here!

My Favorite Pair of Shoes

For as long as I can remember, I've always loved wearing flip flops. Even when the weather started to turn cold, I'd attempt to run out of the house in them. I didn't like wearing regular shoes, and especially not heels. I guess I have something in common with Alicia, the main character in Hooper Safe Haven. She is a jeans and flip flop kind of girl and so am I. Most days I go for a casual look and do not really pay attention to fashion trends. The most important quality I look for in a pair of flip flops is comfort. They have to have fabric between the toes and not plastic because it hurts my feet!  LOL.

Flip flops match my easygoing personality. I like to go with the flow and enjoy spending time relaxing at home and reading a good book. However, I do like to be spontaneous on occasion and love a good adventure. If you're planning a fun road trip, or a camp out in an RV, count me in!

So, how about you? What are your favorite shoes and how do they match your personality?


More About Hooper Safe Haven

Harbors should be safe havens, but what if you’re harboring secrets?

When Alicia Roberts accepts a job with mobile veterinarian, Kendall Mulligan, she hopes the Independence Islands will give her a safe place to start over. And as much as she appreciates the Mulligan girls’ offer to stay with them while she gets settled, Alicia knows she needs her own place. ASAP.

Hooper Ear Cove Apartments on Hooper Island offers a beautiful ocean view as well as one of the landlord’s hunky son—all at an affordable price. Just what she needs to start a new life. Isn’t it?

When life knocked Jace Young in the head with a literal curveball that ruined his major league chances, he was forced to return to Hooper Island and a job as the maintenance guy at his father’s apartment complex. On the side, he leads the contemporary song service at church as his heart heals.

 When Alicia moves to Hooper Island, Jace is drawn in by her sweet personality. However, something hides deep beneath the surface, and Alicia resists any discussion of God. What will it take to convince her to anchor her heart to God and to confide the secrets she harbors?

 Hooper Safe Haven continues the Hooper Island stories of the Independence Islands Series featuring five islands, six authors, and a boatload of happily-ever-afters.




The Independence Islands Series: beach reads aren’t just for summer anymore.




Follow the Release Party

Rachel (October 26)

No comments:

Post a Comment